We provide Protection Services for Clients in Software, Music, and Movie industries . Find out how we can protect your content today!
What do we do
- Provide Leak Monitoring Services for Sensitive Material
- Individual assessment and report
- Status reports at various intervals
- Decoying / Spoofing to confuse illegal downloaders
- Award Winning Interdiction system will hinder pirated transfers
- Inflate Pirate Trackers of your choice until they explode (or go down)
- Content Analysis will determine leak trends
- Demographic information will offer Marketing Intel for content
- Specialized Reports
- Multiple Networks Covered
What does it cost?
$2000 – Per Music Track
$3000 – Per Album (Up to 20 Tracks)
TBD – Movie Titles
TBD – Software Titles
What are the results?
Such a program would presumably be a Godsend to the industry … it’s this technological approach to enforcement that actually holds the most promise, from the copyright holders' point of view. Where there's no company or individual to sue, technology will likely be the only recourse the industry has to prevent continuing, decentralized piracy. "People think Gnutella and similar programs are unstoppable, but that's not true," says Saaf. "You just have to use technology."
--Spin Magazine, July 2001